Let us spoil and pamper your family in this home-away-from-home! Our 3-story, majestic family cabin at Lake Arrowhead will be just what you need to rejuvenate and breathe easier any time of the year.
The cabin sits on a seasonal creek that feeds the lake; There are no streets to cross, and it's a short walk (about 200 yards) on the ALA walking trail from the back door down to the water at peaceful Emerald Bay.
The cabin boasts a fully operational kitchen, dining area, child's play area, wood-burning fireplace, Satellite TV with DVD and VCR, and stereo system with an Ipod plug in.
Enter into the main level, which includes the kitchen, great room room, fireplace, dining area and a full bathroom as well as a bedroom with a beautifully hand-crafted Queen bed. A lovely deck overlooks a seasonal brook and pathway down to the lake. Cook dinner on the gas grill or simply star-gaze amongst the towering California Oaks and pines.
Downstairs, the first floor is our Entertainment Room! It is outfitted with a large-screen TV, X-Box console and games, pool table, a card table and chairs and an additional Queen bedroom. There is also a full bathroom and a laundry room with washer and dryer for your convenience.
Upstairs on the third floor are two more bedrooms, one with a California King bed, a crib, and a set of bunk beds, the other with a Queen and an additional Twin. The third full bathroom is on thie floor as well, and offers heated wood floors for those cold mornings.
Each level of the cabin is home to not only a bathroom but also a bedroom. No need to climb stairs in a towel after taking a bath or shower. The openness of the living and dining area also allows for those with special needs to get around that much easier, as do the wood floors.
Located a short stroll from the water's edge, this custom lakeside cabin has all the amenities you could ask for offered at a great value! From the fully operational kitchen to the game room for the kids, we offer something for everyone. Come relax, rewind and rejuvenate with us!
We'll leave our porch light on for you.
- Washer & Dryer: Downstairs off of the game room
- Linens Provided, however please bring your own beach towels if you plan to swim in the lake
- Off Street Parking: Plenty of parking - 2 vehicles in the driveway, on street parking for 3 additional vehicles.
- On-Street Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood burning Fireplace
- King Bed: Has pillow-top and very comfortable.
- Queen Beds (3) : There is one on every level of the cabin.
- Twin/Single Bed in the upstairs bedroom with the Queen Bed.
- Twin Bunk Beds are in the largest bedroom with the King Bed and the crib.
- There are also two single day beds downstairs in the game room.
- There is a crib is upstairs in the bedroom with the King and Bunk Beds. Clean linens for crib will be folded neatly inside.
- Satellite TV on main floor, TV's with DVD or VCR players on all 3 floors
- Video Library of DVD's and VHS tapes
- X-Box console is doewnstairs in the game room, connected to Big Screen TV and DVD player.
- Video Game library
- Stereo System with CD player and iPod connection
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Books! We have an eclectic collection of books for you to read; Feel free to take one home and mail it back to us when you've finished.
- Kitchen is open to the dining area and great room for socializing together while you cook.
- Pans, Cooking Utensils, dishes and glassware are provided
- Stainless Steel fridge with ice and water in the door.
- BBQ Grill uses propane, on the deck overlooking the creek.
- Deck overlooks seasonal creek and walking trail down to the lake.
- Upstairs bedroom has a balcony overlooking the creek.
- Pet Friendly: Well behaved dogs are allowed with a refundable $50 pet deposit.
- Handicapped Accessible: There is at least one bedroom and bathroom on all levels of the cabin. The openness of the living and dining area allows for easy mobility and there are no stairs to climb to gain entrance to the cabin; assistance will likely be necessary down the short slope from the driveway to the front door, however. The doors to the main floor bedroom and bathroom are 27" wide, which is too narrow for some wheelchairs; Please confirm this will be acceptable before booking.
- Kid Friendly: We have a fully-operational and enjoyable game room on the first level. There are also multiple children's DVDs and videos to choose from. Our Beach Club pass will be available to you as well. Exclusive rights to swim, play and relax!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters: 25 years old or escorted by an older adult.
- Smoking Not Allowed inside